The problem with vine or wine is mainly due to the alcohol which can intoxicate people. You said
<<I need a practical answer based on my question ( not considering drunkards) with a reasoning.>>
Please note the following:
1. Alcohol is used in many ways
2. As solvent, as preservative, as medicine, as antiseptic, and as food.
3. I am sure you know the spirit is used for dissolving organic deposits, and also to preserve biological remains.
3. It is used in ayurvda and allopathy as part of many toics and medicines. It is good for some abdominal problems. It is in this medical sense that Paul asked Timothy to use vine for his abdominal problems.
4. It is used as antiseptic to clean skin and wounds
5. It is used as part of food in cold countries, exactly the way tea is used in India.
6. In Kerala many Brethren believers (probably most) use alcohol to ferment the dough to make "Kallu Appam".
7. All the above uses are legitimate, and some of these are found in the Bible also.
8. However, "drinking" vine, is not part of any of the above for Indians.
Johnson C. Philip