"Please suggest, how we can conduct gospel meetings attracting more of our unsaved neighbours and friends. "
Attracting neighbors and friends for meetings will be easier when we ourselves live lives like REAL christians as expected from the Bible. Then they will come to us and it will be easier for them to accept our invitations.
what will make them notice us as REAL christians without even saying a word?
1) when we live simple, humble and meek lives.
2) do not do break laws that is part of the norm in our society eg: encroachment, disobey traffic lights and rules, reject dowry etc
3) do not squabble or worry about things of this world in such a way we give the impression that these are the most primary things in our lives
4) Giving thanks in all things as the apostle instructs us.
5) Show love and fellowship with our nieghbors
6) sometimes we get invited for programs on sundays or when we have church fellowship or other spiritual matters. Let us tell them in a kind manner that we cannot come as we have our priorities towards the assembly and things of God. I have seen that they ask me more about my faith when I respond in this manner and respect me for it. They stop certain behaviours in front of me also.
There are still more. What I wanted to convey was that it first starts with us individual believers. I have seen that when they see us being different from general society, they get curious and enquire. We can then tell them our motivation and reason and hope for our faith.
Let us remember, sometimes the only Bible nonbelievers read are our lives.
Instead, if they see us fighting amongst ourselves, or see us easily break laws and traffic rules without regret, verbally abuse others, giving no respect to others of different religions and beliefs, show no charity etc and then one fine day invite them for a gospel meeting to "know" christ and "know" christianity, what do you think will be the impression they will build in thier minds at the time?